Wednesday 25 September 2013

Basement ; u;

I kind of keep forgetting I have this blog, too busy trying to die and stuff. But the Man in Grey came to me and said that he finally has something for me to do. I'm supposed to find a girl named Rowan and get her journal. Apparently the journal is very important or something and contains details that would cause his undoing if fallen into the hands of runners.

So apparently Rowan lives in Antwerp. Why does the entire world revolve around Belgium all the sudden?

Christ.

Anyway, I went to the place where she lives and apparently she was expecting me because she shot me in the face, dragged my body into her basement and left me there.
It didn't kill me, but I was unconscious for a bit

The basement is locked but I found a computer, although a bit old(running windows 98 for gods sake).

I guess I'm stuck here for the time being.

*sigh*

5 comments:

  1. Ouch.. You okay?

    Belgium rules the world, didn't you know?
    When you get her journal, take a peek. It'll be useful when we go after the bastard. Also if this girl is a runner, try not to kill her. <x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a British person currently in Belgium, I think it is the chocolate. You have the chocolate, and everything else comes on its own, see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weren't you back in England? o.o

      And yes, our chocolate makes people think we're gods. (Which we totally are by the way. If you keep in mind how the Olympians were jerks and lazy bastards. We're like that kinda.)

      Delete
    2. Getting off this boat is very difficult, a) there are a lot of crowds I don't like, b) I'm not on said boat legally. This will be attempt #3, wish meh luck. :( This gives a new meaning to "Channel Surfing".

      Oh, in England, we have like, uh, rain and football and wheelie bins...... actually, I once got some GREAT chocolate from Stonehenge, you know, the ancient ring of slabs thingamajig. (Yeah, it has a gift shop. Where are our Belgian gods now?)

      God damn, in the light of all this Fears nonsense, I think I need to do some research on Stonehenge. Hmmmm.

      Delete
    3. Lol Good luck. At least try not to get arrested.

      Like I said Belgian gods are lazy. They probably run that gift shop too. You know, in a lazy way.

      Indeed, It might have something to do with the Fears. I wonder why nobody thought of that before. Let us know if you find something. <x3

      Delete